2015年7月6日月曜日

BR I Always Win!

Tyler looks at Ryan's bike. "Is that a new bike, Ryan?" he asks. "Yes," Ryan says. "Do you like it?" Tyler said, "You have a good bike, but I'm going to win. Let's have a good race," " Yeah," Ryan replies. "I'll see you at the finish line." (p.8)

         This is the story of two boys. They are both good riders. One day, they join race game. They want to win each other!! Tyler's friends cheer up him, and Ryan's father said "I want you to go faster than last year. You will win !!" to him. He had worry, but he says " Yes, Dad." Eventually, they had a good race. But Ryan pushed Tyler at the gate. I think Ryan was feeling responsible by his father's worlds. I remember when I was a University hopeful. Sometimes, support or encouragement make us suffering. But, I know cheat is not good!!

Wenger Christopher (2006), I Always Win!, FOUNDATIONS READING LIBRARY

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿